DATA: Collectively all information you submit to SOCIETY Management via The Website. This definition incorporates where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
USER/YOU: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either 1. Employed by SOCIETY and acting in course of their employment. 2. Engaged as a consultant and or otherwise providing services to SOCIETY and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
WEBSITE: The website you are currently using https://societymodelmanagement.com, and any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Please note: This policy may be altered from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any alterations. This policy is effective from 10 November 2017.
data we collect
In some instances, we may collect the following information:
- Users name and job title
- Contact information including email address, phone number etc.
- Demographic information such as, the users postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys/offers.
how do we use the information collected?
The data provided by the user is used in order to understand the users needs and also enhance the users experience using the website.
Data submitted by the user is also used for the purposes of:
- Internal record keeping.
- Collecting information with the aim of improving our services.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use data collected to contact you for market research purposes.